LET RELISH HELP YOU WITH YOUR EVENT
Relish’s private dining rooms comfortably accommodate 12 to 60 guests either seated, standing, plated, family, or banquet-style.
Pricing is per-person or per-item depending on the food you select.
We create a menu specifically for your event and happily accommodate all dietary requests including vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and other requests.
ITEMS FROM PREVIOUS EVENTS (WHAT WILL YOU THINK UP? CONTACT US AND LET US KNOW.)
- meat board – variety of cured meats, sausages
- cheese board – 3 cheese varieties, bread, nuts & accompaniments
- baked brie in pastry crust & bread
- boston bibb lettuce & red leaf salad
- fresh vegetable crudité & dip
- seasonal grilled vegetable platter & dip
- marinated olives
- garlic-cheese bread
- fresh fruit platter
- house made focaccia with seasonal veggies & cheese
- mini bbq pulled pork sandwiches
hors d’ouevres (per item pricing)
- marinated chicken skewers – spicy peanut sauce
- firecracker shrimp skewers – sweet chili sauce
- mini burgers
- seasonal soup shooters
- deviled eggs
- mushroom & goat cheese tartlet
- ahi tartar on house potato chips
- bacon wrapped dates
- lamb bites on pita chips with onion relish & yogurt mint sauce
- crostini with brie cream & apple
- polenta squares, sundried tomato, pepper sauce
Your price will depend on the items you choose for your menu and your event situation. Here are some prices from previous events:
A seated dinner – served family style, 30 guests
30 guests, $27 each
In this service, the food is passed by guests at the table and shared family style.
A seated dinner – served plated, 30 guests
30 guests, 3 courses @ $29 OR 4 courses @ $36
In this service, food is plated for each guest and served.
We know you’re going to love your event at Relish. Here are some important details you’ll need to know.
A 20% gratuity will be added to the final bill and we’ll need to agree on beverages before the event. There will be a deposit required to hold the reservation and we’ll need your final, confirmed guest count 72 hours prior to the event date. See you soon.