LET RELISH HELP YOU WITH YOUR GROUP EVENT OF UP TO 100 GUESTS
Relish’s private dining rooms comfortably accommodate 20 to 28 guests either seated, standing, plated, family, or banquet-style (ONLY 10 DURING COVID 19 STRIFE). We can serve up to 100 guests as your own restaurant space, private event.
Pricing is per-person or per-item depending on the food you select.
We create a menu specifically for your event and happily accommodate all dietary requests including vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and other requests.
- meat board – variety of cured meats, sausages
- cheese board – 3 cheese varieties, bread, nuts & accompaniments
- baked brie in pastry crust & bread
- boston bibb lettuce & red leaf salad
- fresh vegetable crudité & dip
- seasonal grilled vegetable platter & dip
- marinated olives
- garlic-cheese bread
- fresh fruit platter
- house made focaccia with seasonal veggies & cheese
- mini bbq pulled pork sandwiches
hors d’ouevres (per item pricing)
- marinated chicken skewers – spicy peanut sauce
- firecracker shrimp skewers – sweet chili sauce
- mini burgers
- seasonal soup shooters
- deviled eggs
- mushroom & goat cheese tartlet
- ahi tartar on house potato chips
- bacon wrapped dates
- lamb bites on pita chips with onion relish & yogurt mint sauce
- crostini with brie cream & apple
- polenta squares, sundried tomato, pepper sauce
Your price will depend on the items you choose for your menu and your event situation. Here are some prices from previous events:
A seated dinner – served family style, up to 28 guests
In this service, the food is passed by guests at the table and shared family style.
A seated dinner – served plated, 11-20 guests
20 guests, 3 courses OR 4 courses
In this service, food is plated for each guest and served.
We know you’re going to love your event at Relish. Here are some important details you’ll need to know.
A 20% gratuity will be added to the final bill and we’ll need to agree on beverages before the event. There will be a deposit required to hold the reservation and we’ll need your final, confirmed guest count 72 hours prior to the event date. See you soon.